Historic building for rent after beauty salon closes
- Credit: Alexander & Co
Part of a large period building in Norwich's Guildhall Hill is available after a beauty salon closed because of Covid.
The Lemon Tree beauty salon closed down last summer and its premises in Woburn Court, off Guildhall Hill, is now available.
Arnold Kaetz, owner of the Lemon Tree, which started in 1990, confirmed the closure, saying: "The Lemon Tree closed down at the beginning of July 2020.
"The lease ran out and with the Covid situation, we were not prepared to take out a new long term lease for the shop."
The premises have just been listed for rental in the courtyard building alongside other businesses such as The Wine Cellar and the Moss Project hair salon.
You may also want to watch:
The shop for rent, for a price on application, is described by agents Alexander & Co as a '"blank canvas with design aspects up for negotiation to support a local business in obtaining a long term location".
The agents said the premises had attracted interest from different businesses.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 4 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 5 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 8 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 9 Axe for Norwich Tourist Information Centre as closure announced
- 10 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park