Historic building for rent after beauty salon closes
- Credit: Alexander & Co
Part of a large period building in Norwich's Guildhall Hill is available after a beauty salon closed because of Covid.
The Lemon Tree beauty salon closed down last summer and its premises in Woburn Court, off Guildhall Hill, is now available.
Arnold Kaetz, owner of the Lemon Tree, which started in 1990, confirmed the closure, saying: "The Lemon Tree closed down at the beginning of July 2020.
"The lease ran out and with the Covid situation, we were not prepared to take out a new long term lease for the shop."
The premises have just been listed for rental in the courtyard building alongside other businesses such as The Wine Cellar and the Moss Project hair salon.
You may also want to watch:
The shop for rent, for a price on application, is described by agents Alexander & Co as a '"blank canvas with design aspects up for negotiation to support a local business in obtaining a long term location".
The agents said the premises had attracted interest from different businesses.
- 1 Road to close for three nights for £100,000 work
- 2 Student and partner woke to see burglar at end of bed
- 3 Builder wants zero affordable homes in development – after promising 13
- 4 Big Issue seller on how lockdown pushed him closer to homelessness
- 5 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 6 N&N staff first in UK to use pioneering Covid saliva tests
- 7 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 8 Road closures as police dealt with concerns over people's safety
- 9 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 10 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events