'Upside down' penthouse with roof garden for sale for £450,000
- Credit: Sowerbys
An 'upside down' penthouse apartment has come up for sale just a short walk from the centre of the city.
The property is listed for sale for offers in excess of £450,000 and is located within the popular 'Leather House'. Situated off St George's Street, its immediate neighbours include The Last Wine Bar, with Norwich Playhouse and Cinema City also close by, plus pretty river walks and Elm Hill and Tombland.
The apartment is located on the top floor of the building and enjoys stunning views of the Cathedral and city roof tops.
Accommodation includes a reception hall, en suite master bedroom and three further double bedrooms, as well as a family bathroom and the main living spaces, which are situated above.
The sitting room features a huge vaulted ceiling and is filled with beautiful natural light before leading outside on to a partially covered roof garden offering fantastic views.
There is also a dining room and a well-fitted kitchen.
Permit parking is also available.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 6 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 7 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 8 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 9 One-bed maisonette is up for sale in one of the coolest parts of Norwich
- 10 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
For more information, contact Sowerbys.
St George's Street, Norwich
Offers in excess of £450,000
Sowerbys, 01603 761441, www.sowerbys.com