Rare opportunity to buy former school building near Norwich
- Credit: Brown & Co
A former school building near Norwich is going up for auction, offering a rare opportunity to buy a unique building.
The old school room is located in Crostwick, situated between Norwich and Coltishall.
The brick and flint building is for sale by auction next month with Brown&Co at a guide price of £80,000 to £100,000
The Crostwick school room is located off North Walsham Road and Brown&Co said it could make for a "quirky" development opportunity.
Peter Hornor, auctioneer for Brown&Co, said: “The grounds are a major feature of the property which will be of great interest to buyers looking to acquire this opportunity.
"There is potential to obtain planning consent for change of use for residential purposes, subject to going through the process with Broadland Council.”
The online auction is scheduled for 11am on December 7 and ends at 11am on December 8.
- 1 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 2 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 5 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 6 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 7 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 8 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 9 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 10 Application submitted for two new homes in front garden