Flat with period features once home to Norwich Mayor on sale for £325,000
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A flat in the building that housed a Norwich mayor in 1895 is on the market for £325,000.
The spacious three-bedroom home is the result of two flats being converted into one by the current owner.
Retaining many of its Georgian and Victorian features, the home boasts high features, underfloor heating, and sash windows.
A communal entrance hall leads to a private entrance door and landing, which takes you into the open plan kitchen and diner and lounge.
The kitchen diner is fitted with contemporary high-gloss wall and base units along the rear wall of the space.
Built-in appliances are also fitted, including a dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, oven, and fridge.
Bright and airy, the lounge benefits from a nearly floor to ceiling sash window and industrial style shelving on one wall.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 3 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 4 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 5 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 6 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- 9 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles
The kitchen diner leads to the flat's inner L-shaped hallway, which can be seen from the kitchen through a porthole.
The L-shaped hallway is split-level and leads to the rest of the rooms in the home, first coming to the property's bathroom.
Fitted with a freestanding bath and tap, the bathroom is modern in its design. It offers a wall-hung WC, a hand-wash basin, a wall-hung bidet and built in storage with sliding mirrored doors.
The floor is fully tiled with black Bengal flooring and a unit has space for a built-in washing machine.
All three of the flat's bedrooms are big enough to fit a double bed and feature bright windows and wooden flooring.
The third bedroom is currently being used as an office, and is fitted with industrial style shelving.
The communal grounds of the property are situated in a private plot. The flat also benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
Harford Manor Close, Norwich
Guide Price: £325,000
Minors & Brady, 01603 365085, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.