Family home with loft converted into cinema room for sale for £550k
- Credit: Russen & Hill
Film buffs will no doubt be interested in this five-bedroom family home for sale in Old Costessey, where the loft has been converted into a private cinema room complete with black-out blinds.
The property has just come on to the market with Russen & Hill and is priced at £550,000, offering flexible yet modern living accommodation as well as large mature gardens and a good-sized garage.
There is an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and cloakroom on the ground floor, as well as a contemporary kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, stylish walnut work surfaces and integrated appliances which include a Bosch electric double oven with a Neff S ring gas hob. There is also an integrated microwave and space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler, plus a separate utility.
The master bedroom with en suite shower room is located on the first floor, along with four other bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a further room which could be used as a playroom or study.
On the second floor there is an additional bedroom and a cinema room which is fitted with maple flooring, four double-glazed Velux windows and black-out blinds. This could also be converted into a sixth bedroom if required.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the property has access to a double garage, which is fully powered. A brick weave driveway at the front of the home provides ample off-road parking for up to three vehicles.
A large enclosed garden with a sheltered patio and BBQ area, as well as a raised decking, pergola and workshop can all be found at the rear. There is also a shed, greenhouse, firepit and log store.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 7 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients
- 10 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
Contact Russen & Hill for further details.
Breydon Drive, Old Costessey
Russen & Hill, 01603 744359, www.russenandhill.co.uk