City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
- Credit: Haart
A city centre flat with an open plan living and dining room and a balcony bedroom is on the market for £190,000.
Located in the historic area of Tombland, the second level flat has character features including large sash windows, high ceilings, and a spiral staircase.
The property opens into a long and bright hallway, with a window overlooking the back of the apartment block.
An open plan living room and dining room leads to both a fitted kitchen and the upstairs of the flat.
It has two large sash windows.
The spiral staircase, located in the living room, takes you up to the mezzanine level bedroom.
With a large window and wardrobe space to one side, the room is bright and well-sized.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 3 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 4 'They want to suck your blood': Bed bugs invade city homes
- 5 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash
- 6 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 7 Dispute with council over legal cannabis use following eviction from home
- 8 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 9 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 10 Customised coat used by family of shoplifters in city spree
An en suite bathroom provides both a bath and shower.
The flat's location is ideal for those wanting to be close to the buzz of Norwich, with restaurants, bars and shops a stone's throw away.
Wensum Street, Norwich
Guide Price: Offers over £190,000
Haart, 01603 950046, www.haart.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.