See inside three-storey townhouse with balcony views of river
- Credit: William H Brown Select
A Norwich townhouse with river views has come on the market.
The property, which is located in Lovelstaithe, an NR1 area of Norwich, offers three to four bedroom accommodation over three floors.
It also has an entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, ensuite shower room and bathroom.
There is also a courtyard garden on the river side and a first floor balcony from the main living room overlooking the river.
The rear garden is decked and has raised flower planters and there is off-street parking to the front of the property for two vehicles as well as a garage.
You may also want to watch:
The tenure is free hold and the asking price is £475,000.
For more information call William H Brown Select on 01603 950112
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 4 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 5 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
- 9 'No amount of money will be enough': Explosion widow on £1m chemical fine
- 10 Norwich City away fan car park bar bid rejected again