See inside three-storey townhouse with balcony views of river
- Credit: William H Brown Select
A Norwich townhouse with river views has come on the market.
The property, which is located in Lovelstaithe, an NR1 area of Norwich, offers three to four bedroom accommodation over three floors.
It also has an entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, ensuite shower room and bathroom.
There is also a courtyard garden on the river side and a first floor balcony from the main living room overlooking the river.
The rear garden is decked and has raised flower planters and there is off-street parking to the front of the property for two vehicles as well as a garage.
The tenure is free hold and the asking price is £475,000.
For more information call William H Brown Select on 01603 950112
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 3 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 4 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 5 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 6 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 7 Clinic shuts after more than 40 years with £60k losses due to Covid
- 8 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 9 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?