See inside three-storey townhouse with balcony views of river
- Credit: William H Brown Select
A Norwich townhouse with river views has come on the market.
The property, which is located in Lovelstaithe, an NR1 area of Norwich, offers three to four bedroom accommodation over three floors.
It also has an entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, ensuite shower room and bathroom.
There is also a courtyard garden on the river side and a first floor balcony from the main living room overlooking the river.
The rear garden is decked and has raised flower planters and there is off-street parking to the front of the property for two vehicles as well as a garage.
You may also want to watch:
The tenure is free hold and the asking price is £475,000.
For more information call William H Brown Select on 01603 950112
- 1 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 2 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 9 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 10 Police issue urgent appeal for witnesses after sexual assault in Norwich