See inside three-storey townhouse with balcony views of river
- Credit: William H Brown Select
A Norwich townhouse with river views has come on the market.
The property, which is located in Lovelstaithe, an NR1 area of Norwich, offers three to four bedroom accommodation over three floors.
It also has an entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, ensuite shower room and bathroom.
There is also a courtyard garden on the river side and a first floor balcony from the main living room overlooking the river.
The rear garden is decked and has raised flower planters and there is off-street parking to the front of the property for two vehicles as well as a garage.
You may also want to watch:
The tenure is free hold and the asking price is £475,000.
For more information call William H Brown Select on 01603 950112
- 1 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 2 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant
- 3 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 6 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 7 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time
- 8 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 9 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 10 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot