See inside three-storey townhouse with balcony views of river
- Credit: William H Brown Select
A Norwich townhouse with river views has come on the market.
The property, which is located in Lovelstaithe, an NR1 area of Norwich, offers three to four bedroom accommodation over three floors.
It also has an entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, ensuite shower room and bathroom.
There is also a courtyard garden on the river side and a first floor balcony from the main living room overlooking the river.
The rear garden is decked and has raised flower planters and there is off-street parking to the front of the property for two vehicles as well as a garage.
The tenure is free hold and the asking price is £475,000.
For more information call William H Brown Select on 01603 950112
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 5 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 6 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 7 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 8 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 9 Roadworks slammed a 'complete mess' as another cycle lane is closed
- 10 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss