See inside one-bedroom flat in former city hospital on sale for £220,000
- Credit: Minors and Brady
A one-bedroom flat in a historic Norwich building is on the market for £220,000.
The flat, which is being marketed by Minors & Brady, is located in the old Norfolk and Norwich Hospital which was vacated in 2003.
The conversion to flats was completed 10 years later.
The right of the flat contains the open-plan living space with a lounge diner and kitchen.
The living space gets lots of natural light and the contemporary kitchen has wall and base units as well as an integrated fridge-freezer and oven.
There is also a large south facing balcony accessed by French doors with space for outdoor furniture and a view of the gardens.
The left of the flat contains two storage cupboards, one with a washer dryer, the bedroom and the bathroom.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 3 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 4 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 5 Man accused of murder refuses to appear in court
- 6 Dispute with council over legal cannabis use following eviction from home
- 7 First look inside five-acre bug zoo - and you can take a creepy crawly home
- 8 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 9 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 10 Road cleared following crash near KFC in Mile Cross
The bedroom has room for a super-king bed and the bathroom contains a bath with a shower over.
There is a large communal garden in the centre of the complex with hedges and trees.
The flat has allocated parking and visitor spaces and is located in St Stephens Road.
St Stephens Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £220,000
Minors and Brady, 01603 365085, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk