Former treatment clinic on sale as eight-bed home for £525k
- Credit: Gilson Bailey
A former clinic is on the market as an eight-bedroom home for £525,0000.
The end-of-terrace property is located in NR3, also known as the Silver Triangle, which has recently been dubbed 'the trendiest part of Norwich'.
It was previously used as a clinic offering treatments such as acupuncture and massages.
Estate agents Gilson Bailey described it as a "fantastic investment opportunity with potential for conversion".
The property opens to a hall and a reception room, which has double doors and a bay window.
The ground floor has six consultation rooms of various sizes, all have at least one window with some being frosted.
There are also two offices, a kitchen, two storage cupboards and a toilet.
The first floor has four consultation rooms, four storage cupboards and a toilet.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 4 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 5 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 6 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 7 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
- 8 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 9 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 10 Can you spot yourself in these Race for Life pictures?
It is being marketed as a potential eight to 10-bed property with two reception rooms and two bathrooms.
There is a small, paved courtyard garden to the rear.
Magdalen Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £525,000
Gilson Bailey, 01603 764444, www.gilsonbailey.co.uk