See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- Credit: Brown & Co
A flat in a well-known building next to Norwich Market is on sale for £349,900.
The two-bedroom home in the heart of the city is in a "stunning location" opposite the city's market.
Estate agents Brown & Co has said the flat will be of interest to buyers looking for a property with the flexibility to be a primary residence, a second home or a holiday let.
Entering the flat, the two bedrooms and the bathroom are on the right-hand side of the hall.
Both bedrooms have windows overlooking the courtyard and one has an en suite.
At the back of the flat is the open-plan living space.
The kitchen has an island and integrated appliances and the living room area has three large windows that overlook Norwich Market and Norwich City Hall.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 3 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 4 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 7 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 9 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 10 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
The flat is off Gentleman's Walk, in the centre of Norwich, and is near Lloyds Bank and Jarrold.
Old Post Office Court, Norwich
Guide price: £349,900
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com