Property spotlight: Grade II listed townhouse in city centre for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A Georgian property in the centre of Norwich has come up for sale for £400,000.
The early Georgian townhouse is Grade II listed and located just off Bethel Street.
Many of the home's period features have been maintained, including its oak flooring, cornicing, and high ceilings.
The property opens to an entrance hall, which has access to the sitting room and the dining room, both of which have fireplaces.
The sitting room is dual aspect, with high ceilings and a wood-burning stove. The dining room has an attached cloakroom.
On the ground floor there is a modern kitchen with access to the rear of the property, as well as a toilet.
The first floor has two bedrooms, the smaller being the master which has an en-suite bathroom. The larger is dual aspect with cornicing.
- 1 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 2 See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- 3 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 4 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 5 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 6 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 7 Landlady 'hard at work' as city pub prepares for July reopening
- 8 Chim chim, I do! Couple tie the knot in Mary Poppins-themed wedding
- 9 Mother heartbroken to find her child's grave in "unacceptable state"
- 10 All you need to know ahead of the Earlham Park summer gigs
To the rear of the property is a small private courtyard.
The townhouse is located in Rigby's Court in central Norwich, with easy access to the cities many amenities.
Rigby's Court, Norwich
Guide Price: £400,000
Sowerbys, 01603 761441, www.sowerbys.com