Property spotlight: Grade II listed townhouse in city centre for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A Georgian property in the centre of Norwich has come up for sale for £400,000.
The early Georgian townhouse is Grade II listed and located just off Bethel Street.
Many of the home's period features have been maintained, including its oak flooring, cornicing, and high ceilings.
The property opens to an entrance hall, which has access to the sitting room and the dining room, both of which have fireplaces.
The sitting room is dual aspect, with high ceilings and a wood-burning stove. The dining room has an attached cloakroom.
On the ground floor there is a modern kitchen with access to the rear of the property, as well as a toilet.
The first floor has two bedrooms, the smaller being the master which has an en-suite bathroom. The larger is dual aspect with cornicing.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 6 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 9 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 10 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
To the rear of the property is a small private courtyard.
The townhouse is located in Rigby's Court in central Norwich, with easy access to the cities many amenities.
Rigby's Court, Norwich
Guide Price: £400,000
Sowerbys, 01603 761441, www.sowerbys.com