Property focus: Townhouse with Chapelfield Gardens views up for auction
- Credit: Brown & Co
A Grade II listed property next to a city centre park is up for auction.
The early Victorian townhouse, located on Chapel Field North, overlooks Chapelfield Gardens and is neighboured by other townhouses.
It has a lower guide price of £325,000 and is being handled by Brown & Co.
The townhouse is end terraced and in sought-after location.
The property spans four floors including the basement, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The ground and first floor contain the dining room, kitchen, and sitting room.
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor and the basement has been converted to make space for the third bedroom.
- 1 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 2 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 3 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 7 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 8 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 9 'Disgusting!' Woman's fury over Simply Red toilets and access
- 10 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
Two bedrooms are fitted with en-suites.
There is no garden or parking.
The auction will start on September 28 and will finish on September 29.
Chapel Field North, Norwich
Guide Price: £325,000
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.