Property focus: Townhouse with Chapelfield Gardens views up for auction
- Credit: Brown & Co
A Grade II listed property next to a city centre park is up for auction.
The early Victorian townhouse, located on Chapel Field North, overlooks Chapelfield Gardens and is neighboured by other townhouses.
It has a lower guide price of £325,000 and is being handled by Brown & Co.
The townhouse is end terraced and in sought-after location.
The property spans four floors including the basement, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The ground and first floor contain the dining room, kitchen, and sitting room.
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor and the basement has been converted to make space for the third bedroom.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
Two bedrooms are fitted with en-suites.
There is no garden or parking.
The auction will start on September 28 and will finish on September 29.
Chapel Field North, Norwich
Guide Price: £325,000
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.