See inside this nine-bed B&B for sale with 'African theme throughout'
- Credit: Chilterns
A nine-bedroom B&B kitted out with eight bathrooms could be yours for £950,000.
With a 'warm and welcoming African-style throughout', Arrandale Lodge in Earlham Road is a boutique hotel offering spacious and well-maintained rooms.
There are nine-bedrooms including host accommodation, with three reception rooms and driveway parking for several cars.
There are six en-suite bedrooms, as well as three further rooms (with two en-suites) which are currently used by the hosts.
The B&B also offers a garden, balcony and a courtyard dining terrace.
There is no onward chain with this property.
- 1 Troublesome 40ft trees have 'wrecked' frustrated woman's garden
- 2 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 3 New social supermarket opens with discounted food
- 4 7 closed restaurants in Norwich which are missed the most
- 5 Four-day street food, film and music event coming to Norwich park
- 6 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 7 7 of the best cafés in Norwich according to readers
- 8 Stickers 'inciting hatred' plastered across city
- 9 First look as work under way at new Royal Arcade food hall
- 10 Off the scales! Huge goldfish invade city pond
Guide price: £950,000
Chilterns, Thetford - 01842 656015