New improved website to help Norfolk house hunters
People looking for a new home or wanting to sell or let property will soon be able to benefit from some new improved online tools.
The Evening News' publisher Archant has signed a long-term deal with leading property search and information website Zoopla.co.uk to operate and enhance Archant's online property channel homes24.co.uk.
Martin Cunningham, commercial director for homes24.co.uk, said the new property website was planned to be launched in March, and that it would mean people using the site will have access to a larger range of properties and an increasing number of useful online functions.
He said the new site aimed to save people time, energy and effort by having everything needed under one roof. Lawrence Hall, from Zoopla.co.uk, explained: 'Users of homes24.co.uk will soon have access to many of Zoopla's unique tools to help them search and research the property market in their local area.
'Not only will the homes24.co.uk have more property listings, with almost 500,000 for sale and to rent properties listed on the site, but users will be able to search for properties that best suit their needs using the Zoopla keyword search.
You may also want to watch:
'Once they have their results they'll then be able to sort their results in different ways – such as by most reduced, newest and oldest listings and by highest and lowest price –and in many cases users will also be able to see the listings history of the property.'
He added: 'In addition to more listings and better search functionality homes24.co.uk will now become a destination to carry out property research.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 7 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
'Users of the site will have the ability to get a free instant current value estimate on any UK home and access to a variety of unique tools and features not currently on homes24.co.uk such as Zoopla's property community called AskMe where users can find out more about a home or area from local experts.'
To search for homes visit www.homes24.co.uk or see the property pages in today's Evening News.
Do you have a story for the Evening News? Contact reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org