See inside this modern city terrace for sale for £230,000
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A chic mid-terrace has come up for sale in Norwich for £230,000.
Selling agents Minors & Brady describe this two-storey, two-bedroom property as a "very modern home" - and once you step inside and through its bright blue door it's easy to see why.
The lounge and kitchen have been knocked through to create a more open-plan living space. It's finished with wood-effect laminate flooring and a space-saving yet decorative upright radiator, while the Victorian-style feature fireplace has been kept. A double-glazed sash window also gives the space plenty of light.
The kitchen itself has been re-fitted and is very modern. It offers a range of base units with work surfaces over the top, as well as a ceramic sink, built-in induction hob, electric oven and a dishwasher.
Extra storage space, as well as plumbing for a washing machine, can be found in the utility room at the rear, which leads out into the garden.
The bathroom is also at the rear of the house and is modern and well-fitted with a low-level loo, sink and panelled bath with a shower over.
Both upstairs bedrooms have wood floors and double glazing and are accessed off a small landing.
- 1 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 2 Man refusing to pay rent for council flat over 16-year mould problem
- 3 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 4 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 5 Mum has foot run over in incident with foul-mouthed driver
- 6 Norwich's tiniest pub completes facelift
- 7 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
- 8 Bottomless brunch with 90s act, fried chicken and cocktails heading to city
- 9 Norwich City star and fan groups back call for drums at Carrow Road
- 10 Five street food vendors doing residencies in Norwich pubs
Outside there is a small, low maintenance garden which also has a patio. The small front garden is also enclosed.
Contact Minors & Brady for further details.
Lawson Road, Norwich
Minors & Brady, 01603 950174, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk