Ultra modern city home with underground shelter for sale for £550,000
- Credit: Minors & Brady
An ultra modern home has come up for sale on Thorpe Road in Norwich - complete with an underground shelter.
Selling agents Minors & Brady say that the property could be the "perfect" family home, and part of it is also currently used as a holiday let, so may offer income potential.
The main house has an entrance hall, open-plan dining space - complete with large double-glazed window overlooking the front garden - and a modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and plenty of worktop space. It's also kitted out with a dishwasher, fridge freezer and oven, with extra room for a washing machine.
Leading off the kitchen is a hall to the side that leads to the area currently used as a holiday let. It includes a bathroom and two bedrooms, including one with a kitchenette, although these could also be reinstated as reception rooms or even a study.
The main living room is located on the first floor and is a bright, light and airy space. It has high vaulted ceilings, a double door overlooking the garden and two double-glazed windows to the side.
A bathroom and two double bedrooms can also be found on the first floor, as well as a beautiful 'loft-style' gallery area, which overlooks the front.
Also included in the sale is an underground shelter in the back garden. It is divided into three areas and Minors & Brady describe it as a "convenient and versatile" addition to the main living space, connected to power and lighting.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 3 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 4 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 5 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 6 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 7 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 8 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 9 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 10 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
It could perhaps be used as a studio or storage space and includes a lobby area with a storage cupboard, as well as a cloakroom and access to two rooms, which are both fitted with light fixtures and wooden flooring.
To the front of the property there is a large brickweave driveway, offering ample off-road parking.
There are gardens at the front and rear, combining areas of lawn with flowerbeds, shrubs and mature trees. There is also a decking area for al fresco dining.
Contact Minors & Brady for more information.
Thorpe Road, Norwich
Minors & Brady, 01603 950140