'One off' property overlooking Whitlingham Country Park goes up for sale
- Credit: Pymm & Co
A million pound home with panoramic views over a Norfolk country park has come up for sale with no onward chain.
Selling agents Pymm & Co describe the four-bedroom detached family home on Ranson Road as a "truly one off" property, offering around 2,700 sq ft of living space and panoramic views, including over Whitlingham Country Park.
The original house dates back to the 1900s but has been extended to include a large entrance hall, three large reception rooms, open-plan kitchen/breakfast room and a galleried landing leading to four bedrooms.
The accommodation is said to be light and airy and the property includes lots of extras, too, including a games room, snug and heated outdoor swimming pool. It's described not just as a home but "the perfect secure family retreat."
The property is sunk into the landscape at the front, with a large driveway providing plenty of off-road parking and a garage.
You may also want to watch:
At the rear there is a beautifully landscaped garden, offering use all year round, plus extensive lawns and a large patio.
Ranson Road, Norwich
Offers over £1,000,000
Pymm & Co, 01603 305805, www.pymmand.co.uk
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 3 Prince of Wales Road will bounce back, nightlife stalwarts predict
- 4 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 5 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 6 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 8 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 9 Are you lost? Seal splashes its way to Norwich
- 10 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months