One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- Credit: William H Brown Select
A pretty blue townhouse situated in a prime location along the River Wensum in Norwich has come up for sale for £750,000.
The Merchants House is undoubtedly one of the city's most photographed properties, with its pastel blue front standing out along the city's historic quayside, and Instagram-worthy hotspots like Elm Hill, Tombland and the Cathedral close by.
Inside, the property offers some huge living spaces - particularly when you consider how central it is - as well as gorgeous period details and plenty of flexibility.
Highlights include a welcoming reception hall, fitted kitchen - complete with SMEG appliances - and a lovely sitting room on the ground floor.
On the second floor there are two further rooms which could be used as bedrooms, although they are currently made up as an extra sitting room and office and both overlook the river.
The master bedroom, which includes an en suite shower room, can be found on the third floor and sits alongside a further bedroom and a good-sized family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden and a parking space, which can be accessed from nearby Pigg Lane.
- 1 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 2 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 6 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
For more information, contact William H Brown Select.
Guide price: £750,000
William H Brown Select, 01603 221797