One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- Credit: William H Brown Select
A pretty blue townhouse situated in a prime location along the River Wensum in Norwich has come up for sale for £750,000.
The Merchants House is undoubtedly one of the city's most photographed properties, with its pastel blue front standing out along the city's historic quayside, and Instagram-worthy hotspots like Elm Hill, Tombland and the Cathedral close by.
Inside, the property offers some huge living spaces - particularly when you consider how central it is - as well as gorgeous period details and plenty of flexibility.
Highlights include a welcoming reception hall, fitted kitchen - complete with SMEG appliances - and a lovely sitting room on the ground floor.
On the second floor there are two further rooms which could be used as bedrooms, although they are currently made up as an extra sitting room and office and both overlook the river.
The master bedroom, which includes an en suite shower room, can be found on the third floor and sits alongside a further bedroom and a good-sized family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden and a parking space, which can be accessed from nearby Pigg Lane.
- 1 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 2 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 5 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 6 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 7 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 8 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 9 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 10 Application submitted for two new homes in front garden
For more information, contact William H Brown Select.
Guide price: £750,000
William H Brown Select, 01603 221797