Listed townhouse for sale for £295,000 in historic area of Norwich
- Credit: Brown & Co
A Grade II listed townhouse on the edge of the medieval quarter of Norwich has come up for sale for £295,000.
The two-bedroom property at St Miles Alley was built in the 1600s and overlooks St Martin at Oak, a Grade I listed church which was hit by bombs during the Second World War. It lost its tower as a result but is still in use today as a music academy.
The two-bedroom property is listed for sale with Brown & Co and is said to be a home of architectural and historic interest, with accommodation spread over three floors and a shared courtyard, which is tucked away. In fact, it's easy to forget that you're in the city.
The kitchen and sitting room are located on the ground floor of the house and feature a delightful inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove.
On the first floor there is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, as well as a family bathroom, and on the second floor you will find the master suite, which enjoys lovely views over the church.
You may also want to watch:
The courtyard is shared with three other properties within St Miles Alley. It has space for a table and chairs.
For more information, contact Brown & Co.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 7 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients
- 10 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
St Miles Alley, Norwich
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com