Listed flint cottage for sale near Norwich is 'perfect' renovation project
- Credit: Hammond & Stratford
A Grade II listed brick and flint character cottage has come up for sale in Eaton at a guide price of £300,000.
The property is available chain-free and described by selling agents Hammond & Stratford as being "in need of updating but a perfect project with huge potential."
It features a large 12' by 10' sitting room, complete with impressive stone fire surround, and three good-sized bedrooms all with built-in storage.
There is a good-sized family bathroom upstairs, as well as a ground-floor shower room and a useful utility space.
The property is fitted with gas central heating and includes secondary glazing over its wood-framed windows, as well as a single garage and off-road parking on the driveway.
It also has a large L-shaped garden.
The property is well-located in the centre of Eaton, with a supermarket and pub nearby. It also benefits from excellent transport links, both into and around Norwich city centre and further afield via the A11 and A47.
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 3 Prince of Wales Road will bounce back, nightlife stalwarts predict
- 4 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 5 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 6 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 8 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 9 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 10 Are you lost? Seal splashes its way to Norwich
Eaton Street, Norwich
Guide price: £300,000-£325,000
Hammond & Stratford, 01603 950104, www.hammondstratford.co.uk