See inside this Grade II listed apartment for sale in the Norwich Lanes
- Credit: William H Brown
A Grade II listed, one-bedroom apartment has come up for sale in the Norwich Lanes for a quarter of a million.
The property is full of character and positioned in a prime location, close to Norwich Market, City Hall and the city's Salvation Army citadel.
Located on the second floor, it comprises an entrance hall, bathroom, lounge and open-plan kitchen/dining room, as well as a good-sized master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe.
This could also be used as a small second bedroom or perhaps as a study.
The property also offers ample storage - including space for bikes via a cupboard in the carriageway - and an integrated sound system throughout.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for William H Brown, selling the property, said that viewings are essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer: "This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase this stunning apartment in a prime location."
It is for sale with no onward chain.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
For more information, contact William H Brown.
St Giles Street, Norwich
Offers in excess of £250,000
William H Brown, 01603 950033, www.williamhbrown.co.uk