Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
- Credit: Michael Palmer/Image Quest Photography/Fine & Country
A modern, four-bed bungalow which underwent a huge renovation has come back on the market near Norwich for offers in excess of £1.1m.
Selling agents Fine & Country describe the property, on Telegraph Lane East, as a 'magazine worthy' home, complete with a huge vaulted ceiling in the open-plan living area and a high-tech kitchen.
The property used to be a part of the grounds of Heathside House, built for a former Lord Mayor of Norwich, and is set in a conservation area.
It first came to the market last year - and had sold - but has now returned after the sale fell through.
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom, separate dressing room and patio doors which lead out into a private courtyard.
There are three further bedrooms - including two en suites - and one which benefits from its own kitchenette.
Outside there is plenty of parking at the front and a large landscaped garden at the rear, which includes lawns, fruit trees, a water fountain and terrace.
- 1 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 2 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 3 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 4 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 5 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 6 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
- 7 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 8 Thousands needed to restore historic Norwich village sign
- 9 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 10 Pirates, dragons and fireworks light up Lord Mayor's celebrations
Contact Fine & Country for more details.
Telegraph Lane East, Norwich
Offers in excess of £1,100,000
Fine & Country, 01603 950043