See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich
- Credit: Sowerbys
A cottage with an annexe currently used as a holiday let in a peaceful village near Norwich is on the market for £895,000.
In Church Street, Horsham St Faiths, the Grade II listed property is close to the city centre while still retaining its village living appeal.
Named Waytes House, the home has retained an abundance of period features with exposed ceiling timbers and fireplaces.
Outside, the property is reached via a five bar gate that leads to the driveway with plenty of parking and access to the garage.
Set over two floors, the property opens into a separate entrance hall that leads to the main rooms of the ground floor and has a staircase to the first floor.
The hallway leads to a spacious living room with a central fireplace, fitted with a wood burning stove.
There is also a garden room off the hallway that provides views of the property's mature garden.
- 1 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 2 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 3 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 4 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 7 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 8 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
- 9 Thousands needed to restore historic Norwich village sign
- 10 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
The dining room, also accessed by the entrance hall, has exposed ceiling timber and an inglenook fireplace.
It also leads to a modern kitchen, fitted with a range of cabinet space and a Rayburn stove.
The property's conservatory is accessed by the kitchen and in turn leads to a utility room and cloakroom, with a small toilet.
The first floor contains four of the property's six bedrooms. The master bedroom is served by an en suite and there is also a family shower room.
A well planted garden provides a variety of shrub borders and wisteria, as well as a feature pond and a summer house.
The vaulted annexe accommodation with exposed beams is set over one floor and comprises of a kitchen breakfast room with a wide range of fitted units, a bright and airy sitting room with a wood burning stove and access to the private garden.
There are two bedrooms, a shower room and a separate bathroom.
Church Street, Horsham St Faiths
Guide Price: £895,000
Sowerbys, 01603 761441, www.sowerbys.com