1940s home with permission to extend is for sale by auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A four-bedroom home dating back to the 1940s will go under the hammer at auction next month.
Number 10, Victoria Street, is listed for sale at a guide price of £395,000. The property is in a prime location, walking distance to the city centre, as well as an extensive range of shops including a large supermarket.
It also comes complete with a parking area and permission to extend and would make an ideal family home.
A spokesperson for Auction House East Anglia, selling the property, say it is a "desirable property in good order throughout", offering some attractive period features and lots of storage.
The ground floor offers a storm porch, hall, spacious kitchen and lounge/diner, as well as a study or a potential fourth bedroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Planning permission has been granted to extend the side and into the loft to create an additional master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 5 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 6 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 7 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 8 One-bed maisonette is up for sale in one of the coolest parts of Norwich
- 9 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
Off-street parking is available at the front and there is an easy to maintain garden at the rear, which is fully enclosed.
The auction will take place on Wednesday, May 4 at 11am. Viewings are recommended and will be taking place on Tuesday, April 19 and Thursday, April 28. For more information, call the Norwich office.
Victoria Road, Norwich
Guide price: £395,000
Auction House East Anglia, 01603 505100