Four-bed house in Colman's factory grounds for sale for £400,000
- Credit: Reality Estate Agents
This home set over three floors is sat on the former grounds of Colman's mustard mill in Trowse.
The four-bed semi-detached is on the market for £400,000 in a "prestigious" development.
The house opens from the porch into the front hall. On the right are the study, which could also be used as a bedroom, and the utility and cloakroom.
To the back of the house is the open-plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to the back garden.
Upstairs there is one of the bedrooms, the family bathroom and the living room, with French doors onto a balcony overlooking the garden.
On the second floor there are two other bedrooms, the larger of which has an en suite and large floor-to-ceiling windows.
There is a small garden to the back that is mainly paved with some areas for plants.
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 3 Police and ambulance attend Norwich home in busy road
- 4 Busy city road closed for gas works until late August
- 5 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich Station later this year
- 6 Bid to redevelop corner shop with £1.5m extension and swanky homes
- 7 Van offering free burgers coming to Norwich city centre this weekend
- 8 Bottomless brunch coming to popular city steakhouse
- 9 Man in court after being ejected from Norwich nightclub
- 10 Fraudulent cake maker ordered to pay over £1,000 to newlyweds
The property also has a garage and parking space.
The home is next to the River Yare in Trowse, about one-and-a-half miles from Norwich city centre.
Trowse was originally built in the 1800s as a model village for the workers at Colman's mustard factory, similar to Bournville for Cadbury's.
Bracondale Mill Gate, Trowse
Guide price: £400,000
Reality Estate Agents, 01603 756898, www.realityestateagents.co.uk