Sleek city centre apartment with river views is for sale for £494,950
- Credit: Archant
Location is key at this modern two-bed apartment for sale in the centre of Norwich.
A sleek city centre apartment at a new luxury development in the centre of Norwich, boasting riverside and city views, has come up for sale.
Priced at £494,950, the two-bedroom, 1,071 sq ft apartment is beautifully located on the banks of the River Wensum and just a short walk from the centre of the city.
It’s situated on the first floor of the Pullman building in St James’ Quay, a contemporary collection of 88 new apartments and penthouses from award-winning housebuilder Hill.
The properties are each finished to high standards, with elegantly designed interiors, high-spec appliances, stylish fixtures and fittings and, most of all, stunning views – this particular apartment has two-south facing balconies offering fantastic views over the river.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights include its en suite master bedroom and a contemporary open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining and living area.
Rebecca Littler, group sales and marketing director at Hill, says that the properties offer residents the chance to experience a unique lifestyle. “We’re extremely proud of our St James’ Quay collection of homes and the unrivalled lifestyle they offer,” she says.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 8 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
“This is an amazing riverside location full of historic charm, with easy access to a wealth of amenities, transport links and cultural attractions.”
The first phase of apartments at St James’ Quay is also being marketed by Bidwells, with the show home open for pre-booked appointments. The entire sales process, from viewings to completion, can also happen virtually.
For more information, contact Hill on 01603 882425.