Golden Triangle home is for sale for £350k – and it even has parking!
- Credit: Pymm & Co
A surprisingly spacious three-bed terrace has come up for sale in one of the most popular areas of Norwich for £350,000.
The mid-terrace home off Heigham Road is for sale with Pymm & Co and combines light and airy living spaces with a sought-after location in the Golden Triangle.
The property is accessed by an entrance hall which leads into a reception room at the front.
Towards the rear of the entrance hall there is a good-sized lounge, which includes a feature fireplace and doors out on to a patio.
The kitchen is also located at the rear of the property and connected to the living room to offer semi open-plan living space. It is well-fitted, offering a range of base and wall units, work surfaces and an integrated oven and hob, and there is also space for a washing machine and dishwasher.
Upstairs, three bedrooms are accessed off the landing. The master bedroom is slightly L-shaped and the biggest of the three, and also includes a feature fireplace. All three bedrooms have double-glazed windows.
Completing the upstairs accommodation is a family bathroom, which is fitted with a panelled bath with shower over and has partly tiled walls.
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 Who's the celeb making a splash in Norwich?
- 3 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 4 Police and ambulance attend Norwich home in busy road
- 5 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 6 Bid to redevelop corner shop with £1.5m extension and swanky homes
- 7 Boatyard in 'prime position' in Norfolk Broads goes up for auction
- 8 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 9 Cabbie crisis: Drivers forced to reject journeys as recruitment woes worsen
- 10 Norwich angler catches 28 STONE beast in record-breaking catch
To the front of the property the garden has been turned into a driveway and is laid to shingle with space for up to two cars.
The rear garden is enclosed and low maintenance, mainly laid to shingle with a patio area and storage shed and can be accessed from the rear.
For more information, contact Pymm & Co.
Heigham Road, Norwich
Pymm & Co, 01603 950021