See inside this £425k townhouse for sale in the Norwich Lanes
- Credit: Sowerbys
A Grade II listed Georgian townhouse has come up for sale in one of the most popular areas of the city.
Priced at a guide of £425,000, selling agents Sowerbys say that the property at Rigbys Court is presented to an "excellent standard", with fine décor, elegant rooms and many remaining period features.
Rigbys Court is a pedestrian passageway situated between St Giles Street and Bethel Street, part of the award-winning Norwich Lanes. The property is believed to date back to the early 19th century. It was listed by Historic England in 1972 and was previously home to a print works.
Today, its accommodation is arranged over two floors with a fine staircase hall in the centre and two well-proportioned reception rooms, each with oak floors, eye-catching feature fireplaces and decorative cornicing.
The kitchen is modern with marble worktops and a good range of fitted units, while a cloakroom, small inner courtyard and utility cupboard completes the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
On the split-level landing there is a beautiful bath and shower room and up on the first floor, you will find the main master bedroom, which also benefits from a well-fitted en suite shower room, and a further bedroom.
The property benefits from gas-fired central heating, and is connected to mains water and electricity.
- 1 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 2 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 5 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 6 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 7 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 10 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale
Contact Sowerbys for more information.
Rigbys Court, Norwich
Guide price: £425,000
Sowerbys, 01603 950215, www.sowerbys.com