Property spotlight: See inside this Norwich home with city views
- Credit: Sowerbys
This four-bed house with city views is on the market for £675,000.
The home is approached by a shared driveway, with steps leading up to the house
The property opens into the kitchen, which is open-plan and incorporates the dining room.
The kitchen is "contemporary" with marble worktops and a breakfast bar that divides the living space.
The dining room has bi-folding doors that lead to decking outside.
You may also want to watch:
Attached to the dining room is the double aspect sitting room, which has a feature log-burning fireplace and French doors leading outside.
Also on the ground floor is a bathroom and a storage cupboard under the stairs.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 10 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
The first floor contains the four bedrooms and the family bathroom, which has a free-standing bath.
The master bedroom has city views and a fireplace, as well as a dressing room and en-suite.
The other three bedrooms are spacious, with two also having city views.
There is also a double garage which has an office or studio space on the first floor. This is accessed via the tiered garden.
The property is located near Thorpe Hamlet, and has views across the city from the south-east.
Cotman Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £675,000
Sowerbys, 01603 761441, www.sowerbys.com