See inside stunning modern four-bed home on sale for £950k
- Credit: Sowerbys
This modern four-bed house in Taverham, which was architecturally designed, is on the market for £950,000.
The house, named Copas de Arboles, was built just two years ago in an attempt to "optimise the plot and provide a sense of getting back to nature".
The name translates to 'treetops', because the first floor feels as though it's among the trees.
The property is approached by an electric gate which leads to a parking area, covered car port, and garage.
The entrance contains an open steel and glass staircase. The hall is flooded with light from the floor-to-ceiling windows that are the height of the building.
You may also want to watch:
On the ground floor, there is a utility room, a cloakroom, and the garage.
The ground floor also contains the master bedroom, with a bank of wardrobes, a dressing room, and an en-suite shower room. There is also a bi-folding door leading to the covered terrace.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
The stairs lead to the first floor which contains an open plan living space. It has a dining area, a living area, and a contemporary kitchen in the centre.
The kitchen has wall and base units and an island. The large bi-folding doors open onto the balcony.
The stairs then lead from the mezzanine landing to three bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes. They also have large picture windows to allow for natural light. Two have an en-suite and one has access to the family bathroom.
The surrounding gardens have been landscaped, with a terrace overlooking the circular path, artificial grass, and mature trees. It also contains a studio and greenhouse.
Taverham is just 20 minutes out of Norwich, with access to a selection of amenities, like a garden centre and various playgroups, as well as regular bus services.
Guide Price: £950,000
Sowerbys, 01603 761441, www.sowerbys.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.