See inside this four-bed with a heated pool and balcony on sale in Eaton
- Credit: Hammond & Stratford
This four-bed detached home with a heated outdoor pool and wraparound balcony is on the market for £695,000.
The agent, Hammond and Stratford, called the property a "stunning family residence in a highly sought-after location."
The ground floor opens to the entrance hall which leads into the lounge. The dual-aspect lounge has a fireplace and French doors to the garden.
The kitchen diner creates a circular route through the house, with access to the hall and lounge. Also on the ground floor are the garage and a toilet
The first floor is a mezzanine level with a bathroom and toilet, a breakfast room, a utility room and one of the bedrooms.
The second floor contains three bedrooms, one with an en suite and access to the large wraparound balcony.
The garden is tiered and has fruit trees, a vegetable patch and a pond. The outdoor pool on the top tier is heated and is surrounded by covered seating with a built-in barbeque. There is also a wooden summerhouse currently used as a home office
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 4 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 5 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 6 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 7 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
- 8 Police descend on city home 'frightening the life' out of neighbours
- 9 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 10 WATCH: 'Brazen' thief nabs concrete post then makes off with it on bike
The home is on Church Lane in Eaton, just off Newmarket Road.
Church Lane, Eaton
Guide Price: £695,000
Hammond & Stratford, 01603 503500, www.hammondstratford.co.uk