Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A unique opportunity to live and work in one of the coolest areas of Norwich has come up for sale.
The Golden Triangle is often dubbed Norwich's answer to Notting Hill, packed with pretty terraces, quirky eateries and a buzzing community.
Now a modern end-terrace - and the former Kimberley Arms pub – has come up for sale on Trory Street, offering you the chance to live, work and play in the city, and all at a guide price of £525,000.
Its ground-floor commercial space is still well kitted out, following its former use, and could easily become another pub or perhaps a restaurant or café. It remains fully licensed and has a bar area, storage facilities and a communal garden.
A residential apartment is located upstairs and is stylish and contemporary, with a laid-back feel. It has three large bedrooms and a light and airy living space, which is open-plan and features an exposed brick feature wall.
The kitchen is spacious and stylish and includes a built-in oven, electric hob and space for other appliances, along with partly panelled walls and a good range of units.
There is also plenty of storage in the hallway and a large shower room.
Contact Minors & Brady for more details.
You may also want to watch:
Trory Street, Norwich
Guide price: £525,000
Minors & Brady,
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 10 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker