Bargain 'fixer-upper' homes go on sale from £65,000
- Credit: Auction House
With bank holidays looming, if you fancy a property project in Norfolk, several bargain buys are coming up at auction.
Whether you are looking to invest or wanting to get onto the property ladder and buy your first home, here are some homes with potential:
Kensington Place, Norwich; for sale for a guide price of £70,000.
With a posh name, this two bedroom apartment needs a bit of TLC to make it live up to it. Inside is a kitchen/diner, spacious lounge and bathroom. It's situated above two commercial units and for sale freehold.
Brocks Yard, Great Dunham, near King's Lynn; for sale for £130,000.
This semi-detached cottage in a village requires updating throughout. It has a lounge, dining room, kitchen and a bathroom. The bathroom has an original 1970s coral coloured suite which are coming back in fashion.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs are three bedrooms. Outside is a covered patio, off road parking and a garage.
East Road, Great Yarmouth; for sale for a guide of £65,000.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 10 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
Coming up at auction is this Victorian mid terraced house in need of modernisation.
It has two reception rooms and a kitchen with two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. The current owner has done some improvements to the the property including putting in new carpets.
Outside is a rear garden.