Five-bed Victorian home with two flats in Golden Triangle on sale for £1.3m
- Credit: Savills
A five-bedroom Victorian Home in Norwich is for sale for £1.3m after not being on the market for 47 years.
The property, in Christchurch Road, has two apartments with separate entrances to the main house.
The Golden Triangle home is entered through an entrance hall, with an original staircase and stained glass window.
The main house includes a large drawing room, a morning room, a dining room, and a pantry.
Apartment A, at the back of the house, has a reception room, a small kitchen, a bedroom and an en suite.
All five bedrooms are on the first floor of the main house, as well as an en suite and balcony for the master bedroom.
There is also a cupboard and the family bathroom.
- 1 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 2 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 3 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 4 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 5 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 6 Mystery over how grotty sofa ended up on garage roof
- 7 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 8 Norfolk areas with the most and fewest Covid deaths in 2020 and 2021
- 9 Can you spot yourself in these photos of Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre 2022?
- 10 Norfolk cheese restaurant is launching bottomless brunch this summer
Apartment B, directly above Apartment A, contains a bedroom, a small reception room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
There is a wine cellar and the boiler in the basement and the garage has two spaces for vehicles.
The house is in a plot of about 0.66 acres and consists of mature shrubs and trees to allow for greater privacy.
Christchurch Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £1,300,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.