Golden Triangle terrace for sale for £545k - and it has off-street parking
- Credit: Strutt & Parker
Victorian terraces certainly aren't hard to come by in Norwich - least of all in the sought-after area of the Golden Triangle - but few are as light or as spacious as this three-bed end of terrace, which is situated around 350 yards from Unthank Road and even comes with off-street parking.
The property is located on the corner of Ampthill Street and Woburn Road and is listed for sale for offers in excess of £545,000.
Selling agents Strutt and Parker describe it as a "handsome period house" and say it offers a rear courtyard area as well as a delightful, semi-wraparound garden - another feature rarely found in such a location.
Inside, the home offers well-proportioned living accommodation and generous reception rooms, which include a living room, conservatory and kitchen/diner.
The kitchen space features its original pamment flooring, as well as marble work surfaces and a range of built-in Siemens appliances, including a cooker, hob, oven and microwave. Velux windows also bathe the room in lots of natural light.
You may also want to watch:
The property is entered through the snug on the ground floor, which is currently used as an office space. It could, however, be repurposed to create a lovely reception area, and would be particularly well-suited to owners who like to entertain, as it connects to the adjacent living room.
The ground floor is completed by a good-sized cloakroom and an integrated garage. A set of stairs also leads down to the lower basement which has been converted into a surprisingly light and airy bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 3 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 4 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 5 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 6 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 9 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 10 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
The remaining two bedrooms are found on the first floor, situated off a small square landing, and are served by a shower room.
Outside, and to the front of the house, there is a well-maintained garden featuring a range of flower beds and, to the side of the house, there is a private courtyard area and parking space.
The house also benefits from a garden shed and garage which offers plenty of useful space and extra storage.
Contact Strutt & Parker for more information.
Ampthill Street, Norwich
Strutt & Parker, 01603 950079, www.struttandparker.com