See inside £1.5m Edwardian five-bed with indoor pool for sale in Norwich
- Credit: Brown & Co
With an indoor pool, balcony and period features, this family house could provide multiple income streams for its new owners.
This five-bed on one of Norwich's most sought-after roads is on the market for £1,500,000 with Brown & Co.
The detached house was built in the Edwardian era and it is currently being partially used as an Airbnb, with all the first-floor bedrooms capable of being let.
Set back from the road, the house opens to the entrance hall which leads into the long kitchen and dining room with lots of space and French doors to the garden.
In the front of the house are also the reception room and the family room, both with large bay windows and fireplaces.
Towards the back of the house are the conservatory overlooking the garden, the office, the study and another reception room.
There is also the pool house containing the indoor swimming pool, the plunge pool, the boiler room, the sauna and a toilet.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 3 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 4 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 5 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 6 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 7 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 8 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 9 Neighbours' fears after cannabis farm raided in city
- 10 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
The pool is currently in a timeshare agreement but there is no requirement for this to continue.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, three of which have en suites, and a family bathroom. One of the bedrooms has French doors onto a private balcony overlooking the front garden.
The master has a large curved bay window as well as a large en suite.
The garden is half an acre mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and mature trees to all sides providing privacy.
The property is in Newmarket Road in Eaton, two miles from Norwich city centre.
Newmarket Road, Norwich
Guide price: £1,500,000
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.