Is this the cheapest property for sale in Norwich?
- Credit: Haart
This first-floor studio on Earlham Road is on the market for £77,500, making it one of the cheapest properties for sale in Norwich right now.
The flat was called by the estate agent an "investment opportunity" for cash buyers only.
The building in NR2 is accessed by a voice entry system into a lobby with a spiral staircase.
The flat has a kitchen, with built-in units and integrated appliances, as well as a bathroom, with a corner shower.
The living space can be used for a lounge and a bedroom.
There is on-road parking available as well as communal bicycle storage.
The tenancy rate as of August 2021 was £575 per month.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 6 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 7 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 8 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 9 Man left with injuries after assault at city bowling alley
- 10 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
The NR2 studio is next to a supermarket and above a range of shops. It is just over a mile from the centre of Norwich.
Earlham Road, Norwich
Guide price: £77,500
Haart, 01603 320018, www.haart.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.