See inside renovated textile factory home for sale for £500k
- Credit: Sefftons
A former factory off Pottergate in Norwich has been converted into a three-bed home and is on the market with Sefftons for £500,000.
Willets Court in Norwich was originally a textile factory so the property is of historical interest to the city. It was renovated in 2001.
There are many period features in the property, including exposed wooden beams throughout, solid wood flooring and carvings, stained glass windows and feature fireplaces.
The ground floor contains only the large living room and kitchen, both accessed by the entrance hall. The living room has large windows and a fireplace.
The first floor includes the master bedroom and the family bathroom with a roll-top bath. The master has a juliet balcony.
The second floor contains two further bedrooms and another bathroom with a shower.
The garden is small with a lawn, some spot planting and a patio area.
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 3 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
- 4 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 5 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 6 London man, 25, charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 7 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 8 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 9 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 10 City's car parks FINALLY go cashless
The yard is jointly owned by nine homes that all have parking permission. The entrance is gated. A yearly charge covers its maintenance.
Willets Court is located between Pottergate and St Benedicts Street in Norwich.
Willets Court, Norwich
Guide Price: £500,000
Sefftons, 01603 358222, www.sefftons.co.uk