See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- Credit: Minors and Brady
A former factory near Carrow Road has been converted into luxury apartments, which are now on the market.
The Factory was originally a Laurence, Scott & Electromotors Ltd. factory in the 1950s, producing mechanical parts. It has since been converted to apartments.
The front door of the apartment opens to a hallway with hardwood flooring, and two cupboards for storage. The hall leads to all other rooms.
The kitchen, dining area, and lounge are open plan. Windows on two sides bring light into the room.
The kitchen has fitted units and white goods. There is also a dining area.
You may also want to watch:
Bedroom one is a double room with high ceilings, hardwood flooring, fitted wardrobes, and windows. This bedroom has an en-suite, with a waterfall shower.
Bedroom two is also a double room with hardwood flooring and windows.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 8 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
The main bathroom has a panelled bath with a shower, as well as a towel radiator
The property is one of 24 loft-style luxury apartments in The Factory, located on Kerrison Road in Norwich, near Carrow Road.
The property is on the market with agents Minors and Brady.