See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- Credit: Minors and Brady
A former factory near Carrow Road has been converted into luxury apartments, which are now on the market.
The Factory was originally a Laurence, Scott & Electromotors Ltd. factory in the 1950s, producing mechanical parts. It has since been converted to apartments.
The front door of the apartment opens to a hallway with hardwood flooring, and two cupboards for storage. The hall leads to all other rooms.
The kitchen, dining area, and lounge are open plan. Windows on two sides bring light into the room.
The kitchen has fitted units and white goods. There is also a dining area.
Bedroom one is a double room with high ceilings, hardwood flooring, fitted wardrobes, and windows. This bedroom has an en-suite, with a waterfall shower.
Bedroom two is also a double room with hardwood flooring and windows.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 3 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 4 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 5 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 6 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 7 Parents 'terrified' after THIRD run-in with cars driving on pavement
- 8 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 9 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 10 'I went to hospital with dental pain - it turns out I had cancer'
The main bathroom has a panelled bath with a shower, as well as a towel radiator
The property is one of 24 loft-style luxury apartments in The Factory, located on Kerrison Road in Norwich, near Carrow Road.
The property is on the market with agents Minors and Brady.