See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- Credit: Sefftons
A quirky new bungalow with its own built-in office space launches for sale in Norwich this weekend.
The one-bedroom, one-storey property on Lower Clarence Road is for sale for £325,000.
It is described by selling agent Darren Williams as a "most interesting" property, as the original building was once part of the railway workers' social club, but has now been separated to create a one-bedroom bungalow with adjoining office, totalling around 864 sq ft.
It is located right next door to Norwich Railway Station, which makes it ideal for regular commuters, business owners or even investors, as it is expected to offer a potential yield of 5-12%.
The living space includes a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/diner and living room, which also has bi-fold doors out into the courtyard garden.
The office space is light and well fitted and includes a shower room and kitchen area.
Selling agents Sefftons will be holding an open day on Saturday, October 16, from 10am-2pm. Booking is required.
- 1 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 2 Fry Up Inspector reveals his favourite places for a roast dinner in Norwich
- 3 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 4 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 5 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Award-winning Norwich pub celebrates 30 years in style
- 8 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 9 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 10 Crime hit street gives woman 'nightmares'
Lower Clarence Road, Norwich
Sefftons, 01603 950224, www.sefftons.co.uk