See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- Credit: Sefftons
A quirky new bungalow with its own built-in office space launches for sale in Norwich this weekend.
The one-bedroom, one-storey property on Lower Clarence Road is for sale for £325,000.
It is described by selling agent Darren Williams as a "most interesting" property, as the original building was once part of the railway workers' social club, but has now been separated to create a one-bedroom bungalow with adjoining office, totalling around 864 sq ft.
It is located right next door to Norwich Railway Station, which makes it ideal for regular commuters, business owners or even investors, as it is expected to offer a potential yield of 5-12%.
The living space includes a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/diner and living room, which also has bi-fold doors out into the courtyard garden.
The office space is light and well fitted and includes a shower room and kitchen area.
Selling agents Sefftons will be holding an open day on Saturday, October 16, from 10am-2pm. Booking is required.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 4 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 5 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 6 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Staff tuck into emergency honeycomb after bees rescued from city pub
- 9 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 10 When will work start on new Aldi store?
Lower Clarence Road, Norwich
Sefftons, 01603 950224, www.sefftons.co.uk