See inside this 'castle house' in Sprowston on sale for £475k
- Credit: Arnolds Keys
A four-bedroom 'castle house' in Sprowston is on the market for £475,000.
Airedale Castle House, in Mousehold Lane, is reached through decorative folding gates which open to a driveway.
The front of the property has crenellations, spikes and mock Tudor beams.
The home is entered into the front hall through double doors.
On the left side of the house is the lounge which leads back to the dining room and on the right is the kitchen and breakfast room.
To the rear of the property is a bedroom with a wet room, which could also be used as another reception room.
The first floor has four bedrooms, a family bathroom and a dressing room.
- 1 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 2 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 3 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 4 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 5 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 6 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 7 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
- 8 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 9 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 10 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
The master bedroom has a large dressing area and an en suite with a corner bath.
There is access to the garden through French doors in the dining room or through the decorative side gate.
The garden is enclosed, with a laid lawn, and there is a paved area around a pond.
There is also a patio area in front of the French doors from the house.
At the rear boundary of the property, there is a shed, a workspace and a double garage.
Mousehold Lane, Sprowston, Norwich
Guide Price: £475,000
Arnolds Keys, 01603 620551, www.arnoldskeys.com