Norwich building plot with 'Premier League address' for sale at auction
- Credit: Brown & Co
A site on Norwich’s Carrow Road with planning permission for a three-storey house is coming up for sale by online auction with Brown & Co.
The plot in Clarence Harbour Court on Carrow Road - which is close to the city’s football ground and Norwich Railway Station - is for sale at a guide price of £80,000-£100,000 with Brown & Co.
Planning consent was granted by Norwich City Council for the construction of one dwelling with spacious accommodation arranged over three levels.
Trevor Blythe, auction manager at Brown & Co, said: “It’s on Carrow Road so you could say it has a ‘Premier League’ address.”
Bidding is scheduled to start on September 28 from midday and scheduled to end on September 29, also at midday.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Trevor Blythe at Brown & Co on 01603 629871.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 6 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 7 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 8 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in