Can you spot yourself at Harry Potter book and film launches over the years?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2005
This month marks the 20th anniversary of the release of the first Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
The occasion has been marked with great fanfare and a TV special is being planned, which will see the three main stars - Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson - reunited to talk through their careers on the blockbusting series.
Meanwhile cinemas have been celebrating the anniversary with fresh screenings of the film.
Back in November 2001, the movie opened amid huge excitement from fans.
It was based on the first Harry Potter book by J.K Rowling which was published in 1997.
At screenings young readers turned up dressed as their favourite characters, with queues of young wizards appearing outside cinemas.
Here is a selections of photos from the time - and from subsequent book and film releases - showing how Potter fans marked the occasion.
- 1 Winter Wonderland in Norwich park cancelled – but may move elsewhere
- 2 'Dude, where's my car?!' City girl's new Fiesta vanishes
- 3 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 4 New Burger King site approved in city centre
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 City restaurant offers free Christmas meals to 'anyone that needs it'
- 7 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 8 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 9 Kitchen for Christmas? People out of luck with builders booked until 2023
- 10 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears