Are you in these 1990s school nativity photos?
- Credit: Archant Library
It was a time of Tamagotchis, Furbies, Art Attack and The Spice Girls. Growing up in the 90s was a blast, but can you remember being in a school nativity in Norfolk at the time?
Take a look through these old photographs from school nativities in Norfolk in the 1990s. See if you can spot yourself, your friends or perhaps your children.
When we were growing up, the school nativity signalled that the Christmas holidays were just around the corner.
But before we fully enjoyed festive freedom there were a few small hurdles in our way.
There were tinsel halos and itchy robes. We lost our props and stubbed toes on the manger.
Joseph got the giggles and one of the wise men missed their cues - again.
You may also want to watch:
But more often than not all was alright on the night. We looked out into the crowd and spotted familiar faces beaming back at us.
In the blink of an eye the curtain descended and applause echoed in the school hall.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 9 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
We had done our duty and now it was time for the Christmas spirit to settle in for the holidays.