Can you name this 1990s Norwich nightclub?
- Credit: Archant Library
Can you help us name this 1990s Norwich nightclub and improve our archive?
Community content curator Siofra Connor found these pictures while searching the Evening News' archives for some 1990s nostalgia - but we're unsure of where the photos were taken.
We have, though, spotted a man who looks an awful lot like Paul Breslin, the manager of Rick's Place in Anglia Square in 1993.
Have you been able to spot yourself and unlock some memories of partying in Norwich's forgotten clubs?
Other nightclubs open in Norwich in the 1990s include 5th Avenue and Ritzys, both in Tombland.
There was also Central Park, Time, Ikon and The Waterfront.
If you are in any of these photos, know what the establishment is or have memories to share of nights out there then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more nostalgic content, subscribe to our new Through the Decades newsletter by clicking here.
Or you can join our Norwich Remembers group on Facebook.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 6 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 9 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?