Heartwarming ways families are staying in touch with grandparents
- Credit: Liz Watling
Grandparents in self-isolation due to coronavirus are being cheered up by families sending photo messages.
With people being urged to stay indoors except for shopping for essentials or to exercise, many families face being apart in the coming weeks.
And with older people seen as amongst those most at risk, grandparents face being isolated from their grandchildren.
Many are keeping in touch using technology.
But families from across Norfolk have taken the opportunity to send a photograph along with a message of love to say they are thinking of them.
You may also want to watch:
Messages include: “Stay safe, we are thinking of you today and everyday” and “We can’t wait to come round again for your lovely roast dinner and ice cream with sprinkles!”
If you would like to tell your grandparents how much you’re missing them, please submit a photograph and your message to email@example.com
- 1 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 2 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 3 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 4 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 5 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 6 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 7 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
- 8 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 9 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 10 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating