January 30 2015 Latest news:
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Norwich City writers Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Have Norwich City made enough new signings?
• The future of Luciano Becchio.
• Leroy Fer’s strongest position.
• Bradley Johnson’s passing.
• Fringe players that may be leaving Norwich City.
• Was shipping three goals against a pretty average League Two side a little poor?
• Giving Jonny Howson a sustained run in his best position as an attacking midfielder.
• Would it be a disaster if Norwich City failed to bring in any more players in this window?
• Starting line-ups and formations for Saturday.
• Robert Snodgrass’ constant berating of the officials.
• Playing Johan Elmander up front with Ricky van Wolfswinkel in the hole.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate