June 19 2013 Latest news:
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Is the current fad of playing wide men on their wrong side necessarily the best way forward?
• Will Norwich City stay up?
• How many points will be needed to stay up this season?
• Should Chris Hughton play Russell Martin in midfield like David Luiz at Chelsea?
• What would the priority be for next season?
• Will Norwich City shop in a much higher market in the summer or continue to try and get by?
• Is Chris Hughton the man to take Norwich City forward?
• Is Michael Turner slowly becoming our Player of the Season?
• Who would you like to see join Norwich City in the Premier League from the Championship?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q&A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate