May 24 2013 Latest news:
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Norwich City writers Chris Lakey, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
• Which players who did not feature under Paul Lambert have the best chance to resurrect their City careers?
• Which strikers you would like to see Chris Hughton bring to the club.
• David Fox’s performance against Scunthorpe and his chances of returning to the first team on Saturday.
• Which of Chris Hughton’s signings has impressed the most and who hasn’t.
• What sort of message does the interest in Blackburn goalkeeper Mark Bunn send out to Rudd and Steer?
• Will the proposed stadium increase bring prices down into the £25 region or is there no way back now?
• Letting George Francomb go out on loan with little cover for Russell Martin at right-back.
• The diamond formation being re-used in the Premier League following its use against Scunthorpe.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate