May 29 2015 Latest news:
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Norwich City are said to be in the race to sign Bournemouth striker Lewis Grabban.
The 26-year-old former Rotherham United and Crystal Palace forward scored 22 goals in his first full Championship campaign last term, and is said to have a £3m release clause in his current contract.
The situation could be made more interesting given the host of other clubs believed to be weighing up a move for the striker, while the Cherries have been open about their aim to take City midfielder Andrew Surman to Dean Court on a permanent basis after he completed a season’s long on the south coast last month.
Speculation over Canaries incomings this week initially revolved around Blackburn’s Jordan Rhodes – although Rovers’ £10m-plus asking price for their striker might put that one out of City’s reach.